We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Veilstorm is Coming...
|This article is a stub. You can help Camelot Unchained Wiki by .|
The Veil is a living, sentient and very closely connected to the use of stealth and magic in the "outter" world. It`s connection with Dragons was also hinted at. A very mysterious being which gives another dimension to the Great War and exists in the space between this world and that of the Emissaries.
Facts about the Veil[edit | edit source]
- The Veil is very sensitive to Magic, and great concentration of it - usually caused by bigger battles - can easily trigger a Veilstorm.
- The Veil is the natural ambient and the scene for the endless battles of the stealth classes of Camelot Unchained - VeilWalkers and VeilStalkers.
- The First Breaking of the world happened when the Veil was pierced, and it responded violently.
- The Veil reacted to the Piercing by creating the devastating Veilstorms, some culminating into cataclysmic Malevolences that destroyed the known world or changed its surviving residents to new races or abominations.
- As a living thing, the Veil seems to respond with emotion, though it is also a part of the fabric of reality.