We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Known details about the servers of Camelot Unchained
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Camelot Unchained will have both European and North American servers.
- There will be no region-locking. Players from NA/Europe will be able to play wherever they want.
- The number of servers will be based on the preferences of US and European Backers.
- The exact number of servers will not be decided until there is a count of players closer to launch.
- CSE will operate the European servers and will not relay on a publisher. They may use a cloud provider such as AWS.
Server Tech[edit | edit source]
- The physics of the game are mostly done on the server side
- The client load will mostly be on the CPU, and therefore what brand of graphics card you use doesn't matter.
- The use of server side physics helps eliminate some forms of cheating by having the server handle the collison.
Test Servers[edit | edit source]
- Hatchling - IT Test server - Typically uses a newer but more unstable build.
- Wyrmling - Alpha server - Uses a more stable build.
Live Servers[edit | edit source]