We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Realm||Tuatha Dé Danann|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Birthplace of the Fir Bog race
- Deeply overgrown bog
- Mysterious magical connection to the Fir Bog
- Home of several Luchorpán
History[edit | edit source]
This bog was already deep and magical long before the creation of the first Fir Bog.
Age of Becoming[edit | edit source]
- Main Article:Fir Bog Becoming Story
While the origin of the bog itself is lost in history, it does contain several locations that are significant in the Becoming of the Fir Bog. These include the meadows and glades where Tiu frolics with the Luchorpán, the clearing where Eochaid duels Odbgen, and the pool where Tiu is nearly drowned and her father must become the first Fir Bog to save her.
Realm association[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The real-world Bog of Allen (Móine Alúine is the Irish) is a famous bog full of peatland in real-world Ireland