Dragons are entities that play a key role in Camelot Unchained’s world, but very little is currently known of them. Some scholars connect them to the exotic and mysterious St'rm, which, even if true, isn`t helping much.
Their powers and motivations are yet to be fully understood, through they seem to have a connection to the natural and the unnatural, and definitely originated in the dimension beyond the Veil.
Notable Qualities[edit | edit source]
- Extremely secretive and mysterious
- There is some suspicion they may be connected to the Emissaries or even the Piercing
- Sigurd is renowned for killing a Dragon
- Originated from beyond the Veil
Key known skills[edit | edit source]
- Mostly unknown.
- A dragon was reported to have a lightning tongue, spit dark magic and sting with a powerful venom that transmits across generations. Though some say it was merely a snake transformed by the Veil.
- There have been pictures of dragons suggesting elemental breath, as seen below.
- Hints indicate they have a connection or power regarding the natural world, as well as the unnatural.
Key Locations visited[edit | edit source]
- There have been hints through art and updates that there may be a dragon or dragons associated with each Realm, but this is not known for certain.
Key Timeline info[edit | edit source]
- May have appeared as early as the First Breaking
Videos[edit | edit source]
- The Mystery of Dragons...
- The video below is The Opposition Podcast with Mark Jacobs; here (the first post in that thread) is the list of topics, in order in which they appear in the video - skip to 1:06:43 for St'rm and Dragons: