We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- “Rez sickness” like mechanic
- No instant rez (rez takes time), no self-rez (even for healers), when dead your body can be burned & magically attacked by the enemy (takes time) or you can release
- Limited resurrection points (there is a healer + crafter mechanic that can come into play)
- Enemy can either loot/pillage ,, inhabit or level your house/castle to the ground once they conquer it
- No corpse looting/pillage or item decay on death (decay on use & enemy attack only)
- possible "divine intervention" !?
- Looting enemy souls (or taking a piece of your own) that is - souls with names on it, and using them to empower items or spells, maybe even connected with the Bounty System 
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]