We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Daily Report
The Daily Report, along with Realm News, is the current main progression reward planned for players of Camelot Unchained. Each player gets an email (and/or in-game) report that shows what they accomplished during the last day’s play session.
What appears in the Daily Report[edit | edit source]
- Everything that the player did is listed in the report: killing, defending, building & destroying, crafting, mining and more
- Players will see a list of rewards that were earned from the game (stat and skill gains, new unlocks, and so on) and from the king of the Realm (gold, medals, honors, etc.)
- The report also shows the overall accomplishments of the player's Realm, its status (for example, the number of players that signed on), and other factors of the overall reward calculation
- The Daily Report shows only the aggregate reward, not the rewards for individual actions
Daily Report: Expected Benefits[edit | edit source]
- Because rewards are daily instead of immediate, exploit detection is easier, and CSE can punish destructive behavior such as “keep trading” between Realms
- Rather than only caring about personal gains, each player should have an incentive to have fun, go where they want, and become a productive member of the Realm
- The actions of every player within a Realm count toward the rewards of Realm-mates. Helping out Realm-mates and cooperating to achieve goals means better rewards for everyone
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Daily Report For Beginners[edit | edit source]
...and King in person shall propose a toast...