The Daily Report
The Daily Report, along with Realm News, is the current main progression reward planned for players of Camelot Unchained. Each player gets an email (and/or in-game) report that shows what they accomplished during the last day’s play session.
What appears in the Daily Report[edit | edit source]
- Everything that the player did is listed in the report: killing, defending, building & destroying, crafting, mining and more
- Players will see a list of rewards that were earned from the game (stat and skill gains, new unlocks, and so on) and from the king of the Realm (gold, medals, honors, etc.)
- The report also shows the overall accomplishments of the player's Realm, its status (for example, the number of players that signed on), and other factors of the overall reward calculation
- The Daily Report shows only the aggregate reward, not the rewards for individual actions
Daily Report: Expected Benefits[edit | edit source]
- Because rewards are daily instead of immediate, exploit detection is easier, and CSE can punish destructive behavior such as “keep trading” between Realms
- Rather than only caring about personal gains, each player should have an incentive to have fun, go where they want, and become a productive member of the Realm
- The actions of every player within a Realm count toward the rewards of Realm-mates. Helping out Realm-mates and cooperating to achieve goals means better rewards for everyone
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Daily Report For Beginners[edit | edit source]
...and King in person shall propose a toast...