We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Bring Out Your Devs
Bring Out Your Devs Logo
Bring Out Your Devs is a periodic feature of City State Entertainment's presentations. Although it began with a text-only interview format, the Bring Out Your Devs presentation is now more commonly a live stream, on City State Entertainment's Twitch Channel. It focuses on an in-depth look at one or more of Camelot Unchained's people, features, code, or background. Often followed by Q&A, Bring Out Your Devs generally brings together the highest number and variation of City State Entertainment's developers, offering insight and answers to questions not often covered in other streams. Most frequently, the Bring Out Your Devs presentation will feature an interview with one of the developers on current systems that are in progress at the time, such as the Ability Building System.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of this periodic presentation was originally part of a contest from 2013 run by Renée Machyousky, who was the Community Manager for City State Entertainment at the time.
- Same contest also produced the name for Piercing the Veil.
- The periodical's name is in reference to a phrase in a scene from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Bring Out Your Devs: Mark Jacobs part 1 (text)
- Bring Out Your Devs: Mark Jacobs part 2 (text)
- Bring Out Your Devs: Andrew and Dionne (video)
- Bring Out Your Devs: JB and James Koo (video)
- Bring Out Your Devs: George Davison and Marc Hernandez (video)
- Bring Out Your Devs: Cory and Tim (video)
- Bring Out Your Devs: Dave and Jon part 1 (video)
- Bring Out Your Devs: Dave and Jon part 2 (video)
- Bring Out Your Devs: Rob and Bull (video)
- Bring Out Your Devs: Tim, Marc, Rob, and Ben discuss Ability System (video)
Reveals and Information
|Information||BSC Days • Foundational Principles • P.A.T. Checklists • Stretch Goals • User Stories|
|Media||Bring Out Your Devs • Concept Art • Screenshots • Videos • Unveiled Newsletters|