Overview[edit | edit source]
After building a structure players will have the ability to create a blueprint of that structure. This will allow the player to build the structure again faster if it gets destroyed. The blueprint can also be sold to other players.
Guiding Principles of Blueprints[edit | edit source]
One of the systems that is going to be introduced in Camelot Unchained's building system is going to be blueprints. This is alleviate the having to remember, and then slowly rebuild a building that gets destroyed.
A blueprint allow the builder to not only save their creations so they can be remade, but to make building them faster and easier to do.
Blueprints are obtained in one of two ways. The first being making the structure in the game and then have it's design magically enscrolled to paper. This is either done by a crafter with the appropriate skill, or by a NPC architecture guild. The last method is to make one through an architect's interface (possibly related to Cube) to do the opposite, build it on paper then have the building made. 
Blueprint Features[edit | edit source]
- Can be created from combined prefabs + cells.
- Sometimes allow players to hire NPC builders (builder/player is faster, better though) to complete them.
- Can be duplicated if permitted by creator.
- Does not allow for instant recreation.
- Allow construction to proceed faster if multiple players work off the same blueprint.
- Allow faster and easier reconstruct/repair.
- Can be rated with crafters’ blueprints having a higher rating and RvRers a lower rating.
- Can be sold/traded & discovered.
- Can be approved by the Realm.
- Can be used as a base and then decoration/decals can be applied.
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Kickstarter Evening Update April 22, 2013 Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Update_24" defined multiple times with different content
|Building||Blueprints • C.U.B.E. • Plots • Prefabs|
|Gathering||Mining • Logging|