Forefather of the Úlfhéðnar race. 
- Killed a snake monster (possibly one of the Dragons?) with his axe, splitting it in two.
- "Speed of Fenris" as it is called in the story.
- A cry of rage that seems to have an effect.
- Calls upon the "Thunder God’s" strength.
Key Characters encountered[edit | edit source]
- Walked the world searching for his children.
- There are strong indications that Askr lived amongst a people that worshipped the Norse pantheon and revelled in war and raiding. It is possible therefore that he lived prior to the Piercing in Viking lands.
- The fact they met with a young Sigurd suggest the main events of their storyline occur in between prior to the Piercing and Sigurd obtaining the Sword.