- 1 Overview
- 2 Kickstarter Videos
- 3 BSC Videos
- 4 P.A.T. Videos
- 5 Fall Class Reveals
- 6 Beta 1 Crunch Videos
- 7 YouTube
- 8 Vines
- 9 Bring Out Your Devs
Overview[edit | edit source]
During the creation of Camelot Unchained many videos encompassing the design systems, gameplay, and fun studio events were recorded. The list below is organized by design period. If you wish to see a complete list of all categories please visit Twitch or YouTube.
All the videos listed load into a player for the section. You will need to hit play on each as the integration of Videolink into Embed Video currently doesn't support autoplay. Custom start times are put in most videos for ease of viewing.
Current Categories of videos:[edit | edit source]
- Kickstarter - Videos done during the Kickstarter April 2nd to May 2nd, 2013. Additional videos were posted there post funding.
- BSC Days - A week long event livestreaming event of presentations and interviews in June 2014.
- P.A.T. - City State Entertainment has released a number of videos about the development, plans, and progress of Camelot Unchained prior to Alpha.
- Fall Class Reveals - Late in the year weekly event of presentation of the classes of the game with Q&A.
- YouTube - Another assorted videos posted to YouTube.
Kickstarter Videos[edit | edit source]
A collection of videos and presentations released during the Kickstarter campaign.
These are videos exclusive to Kickstarter, and not on City State Entertainment's youtube channel. Links will take you directly to the Kickstarter update page where the video can be watched.
BSC Videos[edit | edit source]
A collection of videos and presentations presented during CSE's BSC Days.
Presentations[edit | edit source]
Main System Presentations[edit | edit source]
Art[edit | edit source]
Interviews[edit | edit source]
BSC Q&As[edit | edit source]
P.A.T. Videos[edit | edit source]
A collection of videos and presentations presented for the opening of the P.A.T. phase.
Fall Class Reveals[edit | edit source]
Weekly class reveal livestream with Q&A showcasing an archetype of classes voted upon by the community.
Beta 1 Crunch Videos[edit | edit source]
CSE hosted several weeks of livestreams leading up to the release of Beta 1. These livestreams varied in content going from Q&A, art streams, challenges, live reading, contests to just open cameras of the studio at work.